[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fun With FantaMorph • View topic - Saving to file problems

Saving to file problems

Users can post any error messages or bugs that they find with the software for other users to discuss and provide a work around if any.

Re: Saving to file problems

Postby Peter » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:49 am

Peter

Postby fantam » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:49 pm

Just visit the tutorial .
After you export a morph to compressed AVI with DivX codec, you can play the exported avi file smoothly with any player program such as Windows Media Player.
fantam
Site Admin

Postby Peter » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:49 pm

This is the error message I keep getting all the time as in the attached pic. Followed your instructions and downloaded DivX again all Ok but no Video Compression drop down page appeared. The file wasn't in use at the time... ????
Attachments
Copy of error page.JPG
Copy of error page.JPG (80.03 KiB) Viewed 32960 times
Peter

Postby fantam » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:43 pm

Did you still use Windows 2K?
Don't care that error message. In your case it doesn't mean it. If no Video Compression drop down page appeared, oh, your system must have a problem that only Microsoft could help. :(
I suggest that you use FantaMorph on another computer, Windows XP or 7 is better.
If you can't find one, you can send us your source project, we'll export it and send the result file back to you.
fantam
Site Admin

Postby Peter » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:28 pm

Peter

Postby Peter » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:19 pm

Well I've saved it ok in animated gif so avi must have been the wrong choice I think ? Problem now is that the file is 73,000 kb so can this be compressed ok ?

I've also just saved it in Shockwave Flash 25,600 kb which runs much more smoothly, so would really prefer this if it can be compressed ?

Thanks
Peter

Postby Peter » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:40 am

Peter

Postby fantam » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:51 pm

You can find some GIF or Flash optimization software on the Internet to compress the exported GIF or Flash files.
If you are using FantaMorph Deluxe, you can also export as QuickTime format, you will get much smaller files.
fantam
Site Admin

Postby Peter » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:22 pm

Well I finally made it after a lot of trial and error and it now works very well and the product is just fantastic, miles better than all the rest and I've trialed at least two of them, the rest were just a waste of time and clumsy. So thanks ! :lol:

OK two small problems left. Firstly and if it's possible I'd like to be able to Save, Copy and Paste a series of dot positions from an Image 1 in one sequence run, across to another (same) Image 1 but which is in a quite different sequence run as it would save a lot of time having to do the same thing all over again but I can't find out if it's possible ?

The other problem is in Image Packer where for example there might be say 200 Image Sequences. However in the final result I keep on getting Image 200 placed at the top of the list just above Image 1, so rather than keep on manually moving it all the way to the bottom it's easier to delete it. Unfortunately this prevents a smooth ending to the animation.

Can you help ?

Peter

Postby fantam » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:06 pm

fantam
Site Admin

Postby Peter » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:55 pm

Hi again

I'm trying to play an old sequence which always worked fine in VLC media player a few months ago, but now it's playing very slowly and jerkily - no idea why or what to do ? Is it something that can be corrected in FM as it's all now jpg ?

Thanks, really enjoying the product :-)
Peter

Postby Peter » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:24 pm

Hi again
I upgraded to the Pro edition on 16th September 2011 paid by PayPal (see also copy thread below) but can't find the serial number only the original Standard edition one. Can you help please ?

Postby Peter » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:20 am
Hi again

Finally bought Standard edition yesterday but didn't realise that Sequence Morph wasn't included. To include this can I upgrade to Pro edition immediately ?

Sure you can pay only the price difference to upgrade to Pro or Deluxe.
You actually can find the upgrade links in the registration email we have received.
Peter

Postby fantam » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:20 am

I send you the serial number for Pro via PM. :)
fantam
Site Admin

Postby Peter » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:05 am

Apols for that but I've just got a new computer and it got lost somewhere, many thanks ! :D
Peter

Postby austing » Wed May 09, 2012 1:15 pm

This was also a nice excuse to buy a new PC I guess. Glad to see this works for you already.
110%, all the time. Image
austing

PreviousNext

Return to Error Messages