Register question.

Questions or topics about FantaMorph that don't fit into any specific category.
Absturzius

Register question.

Post by Absturzius »

Hi, I´m trying to register the new version but it wont accept my reg. details. Do I need a new number?

Thanks
Absturzius

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

We have sent new serial numbers of FantaMorph 3.0 to the registered users who can upgrade for free. If you have not received this upgrade email yet, you may need to pay additional fee for the upgrade, visit "Upgrading from Earlier Versions" at http://www.fantamorph.com/purchase.htm.
Or you can contact our sales at sales@fantamorph.com directly.
Thanks!

Absturzius

Post by Absturzius »

fantam wrote:Hi,
Congratulations on your excellent choice and welcome to the FantaMorph world! :D
We're proud of our software and will make it better and better in the future.

Since there will be numerous new features in the next version 3.0, we may consider charging a small update fee. However, we always give the users who send us some valued suggestions, opinions or ideas the chance to get free updates or even free products. So, we would like to give you free updates as thanks for your good suggestion. You can also send us a great morph (Flash format) to win a free product. :) I visited your site, actually, the morphs of your daughters are great!

Anyway, thank you and hope you enjoy using FantaMorph.
Taken from message "Convert" in this forum. And apart from that I purchased the programme less than a year ago and I think I read somewhere you´re entitled to free updates for a year?

Can you help me out here or do I have to do it the long way round through sales. I would really appreciate clearing this quickly as my daughter wants me to do her birthday invitation cards with the theme "party animal" with her pictured as half girl, half pig/cow/dog/cat/etc.

Fantamorph is a great program and gets better all the time but not prepared to pay every year for it. Next major version I dont ming paying for though.

Thanks.
Absturzius

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

Oh, sorry for my bad memory. "Convert", it's you! Of course you can upgrade to FantaMorph 3.0 for FREE! :D
In fact, we have sent an upgrade email to you at xxxx.xxxx@planet-interkom.de at least one week before! It seems, unfortunately, you lost it. :(
I have just resent it to you at this xxxxxx@gmail.com. Hope you can receive it soon. If not, please let me know your new email address.

Absturzius

Post by Absturzius »

Brilliant, thanks very much.
Absturzius