HELP FOR COMPUTER IILERATE

Questions or topics about FantaMorph that don't fit into any specific category.
PWH

HELP FOR COMPUTER IILERATE

Post by PWH »

:oops: :oops: Help for some one who is not computer literate. I have read all the info about the software and requirements. I have a Dell Dimension 9100 with intel P4 3.00ghz.. 3.62 gb of ram. It has a radeon x300 se video card...128 mb hypermenory and 128 hypermenory secondary. I want to use Fantamorph. I would use it to mess around with some old picture. A slide show nothing big. My question is what type of new video card should i get to do this? I am not a gamer or heavy graphic user. Also I would get the Pro or Delux level of Fantamorph. Specific card info would be appreciated such has ATI. :oops:

fantam
Site Admin

Re: HELP FOR COMPUTER IILERATE

Post by fantam »

I think the radeon x300 card is okay. But it is recommended to download the free trial version of FantaMorph from http://www.fantamorph.com/download.htm, install it on your computer and make a tryout.
When you first run the program, there is a performance diagnose. You will then find that your card is good or not.
In fact, FantaMorph can work properly on an ordinary video card without OpenGL hardware acceleration, just the performance will be a little worse.