Upgrade Problems - Please Help!!

Questions or topics about FantaMorph that don't fit into any specific category.
2HelenaHandbasket

Upgrade Problems - Please Help!!

Post by 2HelenaHandbasket »

:( Please help ... I recently sent two emails regarding my problem to support@fantamorph.com (first on 3/1/09 and again on 3/4/09) but have not yet received a reply, so I thought I would try your forum just in case there was some problem with my emails going through.

On 2/22/09, I received a copy of your SE version of FantaMorph as a gift from a family member. After downloading and using it for less than a week, I decided to take advantage of the special upgrade offer contained in your email. When I clicked on the provided link, I got the following message from regsoft.net : "The Special Price Code for this product has expired...If you feel that you have reached this page in error, please contact the vendor at support@fantamorph.com." Since there was no "expires on" or "respond by" date for this offer contained in your email, I was very surprised that the offer would be retracted after such a short time. However, after reading your helpful responses to similar "upgrade" questions on this forum, I think the "expired" message must have been an error. I'm delighted with your product and would love to upgrade. Can you re-send the special price codes? Thank you for your assistance!! :)

fantam
Site Admin

Re: Upgrade Problems - Please Help!!

Post by fantam »

We always reply customers emails in 24 hours. It looks we didn't receive your emails due to some reason.
I will send you the upgrade code to your email box right now. Hope you can receive our emails.

2HelenaHandbasket

Re: Upgrade Problems - Please Help!!

Post by 2HelenaHandbasket »

I received your email with the requested links. Thank you!!! I was able to upgrade to FantaMorph Pro at the special rate and I'm absolutely delighted with it. Thanks again!!