Hi Resolution Stills for Large Format Printing

Questions or topics about FantaMorph that don't fit into any specific category.
customg

Hi Resolution Stills for Large Format Printing

Post by customg »

We currently have a customer who is a booster for a local sports team that wants a bus wrap done for football game tailgating. They were hoping to have a picture on the side of the bus that would show a bison turning into a football player. I was looking at the website and wanted to see if the following things can be done with FantaMorph:

1) Can it capture hi-resolution stills so I can show 2-3 transition photos between the starting bison image and final football player image?
2) Obviously the bison would be standing on 4 legs and the final product would be a standing player in an action pose. It looks like the photos on the website transition basically at the same viewpoint. Would the transition points in-between work for what I am looking for, or isn't that possible? Remember these would not be quick video transitions, they would be stills so they would be viewed as they are.

fantam
Site Admin

Re: Hi Resolution Stills for Large Format Printing

Post by fantam »

FantaMorph can morph between two similar objects well, but it is difficult to morph between the bison image and football player image because they are very different in shape.
It would be acceptable if you just need a quick video transitions, but what you need is clear and still images.