Product Key

Questions or topics about FantaMorph that don't fit into any specific category.
meown

Product Key

Post by meown »

Hi There,

I am wondering if I could please have my product key sent ot me has I have not received it yet. I have checked the spam mail but it is not there. :)

fantam
Site Admin

Re: Product Key

Post by fantam »

Our registrar Plimus has sent you the registration email automatically once your order was authorized.
And we have resent you the registration email once we received your inquiry.
If you didn't receive it, it is strongly recommended to add our email address to your white list.
Now I send you the registration code via private message. Please check it.

happy2

Post by happy2 »

I made an online purchase (Deluxe Upgrade) March 23, 2011around 7:20 pm et. I have not received any email with the activation code. I received an email on Upgrade SE to Deluxe Order Information and Receipt for your Payment (Ref# 57950318) from Plimus Sales. I checked also my spam email but nothing was been sent yet. I have emailed last night but since I am in a time crunch & was hoping to get a response from this post. Your assistance is very much appreciated.

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

The same answer similar to the last case:
We did send you the registration email once we received your order and the inquiry email.
It is strongly recommended to add our email address sales@fantamorph.com and support@fantamorph.com to your white list.
Now I send you the registration code via private message. Please check it.

abatebiker

Post by abatebiker »

made an online purchase (Deluxe) April 22, 2011 around 3:06 pm pst. I have not received any email with the activation code. I received an email from PayPal with Order Information and Receipt for your Payment (Transaction ID 12T1433927464673H). I also checked my spam email but nothing has been sent yet. I was hoping to get a response from this post as I have a big project to start on.

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

abatebiker wrote:made an online purchase (Deluxe) April 22, 2011 around 3:06 pm pst. I have not received any email with the activation code. I received an email from PayPal with Order Information and Receipt for your Payment (Transaction ID 12T1433927464673H). I also checked my spam email but nothing has been sent yet. I was hoping to get a response from this post as I have a big project to start on.
Our registration system did send you the registration email immediately once we received your order. If you missed it, you may find it in the spam/junk folder due to your anti-spam settings, but some email servers, unfortunately, may lose the "spam" emails due to anti-spam glitch.
I have resent you the registration code manually. Please check it.

abatebiker

Post by abatebiker »

Thank you - I got it!! Great program!