Animated gif keeps looping :-(

Questions or topics about FantaMorph that don't fit into any specific category.
eddydc

Animated gif keeps looping :-(

Post by eddydc »

Hi,

Despite that the check box 'export looping animated gif' is NOT set, the result gif keeps looping, which I don't want. How can I prevent the animated gif from looping?

I'm using 5.1.5 in Win 7 64bit

Eddy

fantam
Site Admin

Re: Animated gif keeps looping :-(

Post by fantam »

If you turn off the "Export Looping Animated GIF", the result GIF is absolutely non-looping. It still looks looping just because you use some player programs like ACDSee. Please use Windows built-in player or IE or FireFox instead.

eddydc

Post by eddydc »

fantam wrote:If you turn off the "Export Looping Animated GIF", the result GIF is absolutely non-looping. It still looks looping just because you use some player programs like ACDSee. Please use Windows built-in player or IE or FireFox instead.
I doesn't indeed loop in firefox, but it does in Powerpoint where I want to use the morphs in

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

Unfortunately, you are unable to use non-looping Animated GIF in PowerPoint because this is a bug/defect of PowerPoint for a long time! PowerPoint only accepts looping Animated GIF.
If you want to play a non-looping animation in PowerPoint, you should use AVI or Flash instead.