the demo?

Questions or topics about FantaMorph that don't fit into any specific category.

the demo?

Post by Guest »

Hi, I just downloaded the FantaMorph demo, and when I export a movie, I choose the codec, press "ok", and nothing happens. Is it because it's a limited trial version, or i'm doing something wrong?

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

It's just a limitation of the codec you chose.
Some codecs have specific requirements such as aspect ratio of source frame. So I suggest you use the "Full Frames (Uncompressed)" or install the DivX codec.
In addition, you may know the Flash movie is the best choice for export.

JS, Demon

WHY THE HELL

Post by JS, Demon »

why does my FantaMorph Trial Version put that created with fantamorph trial on it
thats so no kool
i know its atrail version but geez i needed to use these images, and if people liked them i was going to purchase the FULL VERSION, thats just wrong tho to mark the images with a brand when they are exported, i mean come on

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

Hi JS, Demon,
Most shareware programs mark the exported images with a logo during the trial period. And the "Unregistered" banner will be removed after you purchase the full version.
From my point of view, the "Unregistered" banner is small and unobvious, it doesn't affect the resulting effects you care about.
Thank you for your understanding.

Js,Demon

Ok

Post by Js,Demon »

Well Ok, The Reason i was asking was because, i understand Abrosofts POV and i was just curious about it, also, www.aausarmy.com/Forums, thats where i put one of the Morphs i created, would like your opinion on it, if at all possible there is a place for Guests to post on my forum,
And iwould like ot know someones opinion on it who doesnt know me personally, thank you

JS, Demon

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

Hi JS, Demon,
I've just seen your "morph". But it's simple a cross-dissolve between two full-text images. I think you haven't added any key dots so it may not be called a "morph".
You can find many interesting morphs at here. I look forward to see your new morphs.
:)