Purchase and upgrade costs

Questions or topics about FantaMorph that don't fit into any specific category.
shoemansr

Purchase and upgrade costs

Post by shoemansr »

I have been playing with the trial version, and I will likely buy your excellent program in the next week or so.

Some questions:
1. I saw an earlier post about buying the standard version ($29.99) and then upgrading to the Pro version. How much would this upgrade cost? How much to upgrade from SE to the Deluxe version? On your website, I only see the outright purchase costs of each of the three versions.
2. The current version is 3.6.2. If I buy now and you come out with version 4.0 in the next month or so, will I have to pay to upgrade to the new version? If so, how much?
3. Approximately when will version 4.0 be released? Do you have a list of new or enhanced features that will be part of that release?

Thanks, and again, I love this software!

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

Thank you for your interest in FantaMorph.
If you buy FantaMorph SE for $29.95, you will be able to upgrade to Pro for only $20 or to Deluxe for only $70. You can find the upgrade links in the registration email after you purchase SE.
FantaMorph 4.0 will be available in a couple of months later. If you buy version 3.6 now, you'll be able to upgrade to version 4.0 for FREE!
Sorry I can't post the list of new or enhanced features here because it's too long. :D

shoemansr

Post by shoemansr »

Thanks for the quick response. I look forward to using FantaMorph.