saving file out to other formats

Questions or topics about FantaMorph that don't fit into any specific category.
kneedeep

saving file out to other formats

Post by kneedeep »

Hi,

I am new to the form. I hope that is the right place to ask my questions. I have been using FantaMorph 3.7.0.0 for a short time and I really have enjoy what I can do with it. I did a search here in this form for file type output. I have not seen anything about saving a file out as a mpeg. It seems that a conversion software is needed. I am asking if this has been talk about before? Is there any chance that a mpeg output will be added to FantaMorph? If not, what conversion programs are people using?

Thanks,

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

For now, FantaMorph can't directly export to MPEG format. You can export a morph as AVI, and then convert the AVI to MPEG by using a conversion software. You can find a lot of conversion software from the Internet.

kneedeep

Post by kneedeep »

fantam wrote:For now, FantaMorph can't directly export to MPEG format. You can export a morph as AVI, and then convert the AVI to MPEG by using a conversion software. You can find a lot of conversion software from the Internet.
Ya, I am hoping that feature of saving out to a MPEG will be added. In the meantime, I did do a google search for converting an AVI to MPEG and like you said there are a lot. Hence I am wondering if users here have any recommendations as to which ones are the better ones.....?

Thanks

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

From my experiences, TMPGEnc Plus is a good choice.

kneedeep

Post by kneedeep »

fantam wrote:From my experiences, TMPGEnc Plus is a good choice.
Thanks, I will give a try.