FantaMorph Mac Version is Coming!

This forum is used for version update notices.
fantam
Site Admin

FantaMorph Mac Version is Coming!

Post by fantam »

April 25, 2012 The final version of FantaMorph for Mac is now available! You can download the setup package from http://www.fantamorph.com/download.html.

After a long time effort, the Mac version of FantaMorph is coming!
The Mac version is based on the latest Windows version 5.3.1 so you will benefit from all the newest features even if this is the initial release for Mac platforms.
You can download the beta version from the link below if you are interested, and the final release will be available in April, 2012.
:arrow: Download FantaMorph for Mac Beta 2
Note, in this beta version some features including save, export movies, print etc. are temporarily unavailable.

The Mac version requires Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) or later. Since version 5.3.7, the Mac version requires Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or later.
To install, simply drag the "Abrosoft FantaMorph 5" folder to the Applications shortcut, then launch the FantaMorph program from Applications/Abrosoft FantaMorph 5.

carole

Re: FantaMorph Mac Version is Coming!

Post by carole »

it ' s great idea but this version seems to have important crash problems. further, it appears that previous projects develop with fantamorph 4 for windows are not compatible. is it correct or is it also another bug problem??
Since I have a license, I do not understand why I must re-entered this license each time I want to use my soft. not very practical.
how could I work with such problems???? got an idea?
thanks a lot
carole

fantam
Site Admin

Re: FantaMorph Mac Version is Coming!

Post by fantam »

first, if you want to open the projects created with FantaMorph version 4 for Windows, you must load the projects with FantaMorph version 5.3.1 for Windows or later and then resave to convert them to a new format accepted by FantaMorph for Mac.

Second, I'm not sure what you mean "re-entered this license each time". Are you sure you entered the license code (serial number) correctly? When register, in order to avoid any typo, please DO NOT type the serial number manually. Just copy & paste by CTRL+C and then CTRL+V.