A successful weight loss

Enjoy a lot of stunning morphs in this forum. Send your most proud morphs to info@fantamorph.com, and we will post selected submissions on the forum to share with other morph enthusiasts.
fantam
Site Admin

A successful weight loss

Post by fantam »

I'm hoping to use FantaMorph to dramatically show the weight loss I've achieved in the last 8 months.
I've lost 42 kgs or 92.4 lbs...

This is the trial Morph I have done...

I'd love to help inspire others to do the same - and track their progress in a unique way using FantaMorph...

Hope you like the morph...

Stuart

kalovchestnut

Re: A successful weight loss

Post by kalovchestnut »

Hi Fantam,

You have done an amazing job! congrats.

Could I ask you a question, How can I expert a gif, or avi file without auto-reverse?
I realize this morphing art piece you have does not auto-reverse, which is what I am looking for.

Thank you very much!

kaka.

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

kalovchestnut wrote: Could I ask you a question, How can I expert a gif, or avi file without auto-reverse?
I realize this morphing art piece you have does not auto-reverse, which is what I am looking for.
On the export window, just turn off the Export Reverse Frames option. :wink:

kalovchestnut

Post by kalovchestnut »

fantam wrote:
kalovchestnut wrote: Could I ask you a question, How can I expert a gif, or avi file without auto-reverse?
On the export window, just turn off the Export Reverse Frames option. :wink:

Thank you very much,
Is there a way I can pause after it morphed to the last frame of Pic 2? (not repeat over from frame 1 to 2 again?)

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

kalovchestnut wrote: Is there a way I can pause after it morphed to the last frame of Pic 2? (not repeat over from frame 1 to 2 again?)
If you export the morph as Flash or Animated GIF, just turn off the "looping" option on the Export window.