avi layer

Users can post any suggestions regarding new features here for discussion. Don't forget to create a poll so that other users can vote on whether the suggested feature is needed.

ukzlocj

avi layer

Post by ukzlocj »

Hello again,

From time to time I have used effects from other packages that are not available in Fantamorph and managed to combine them with a Fantamorph movie by using the image packer feature to interpolate the frames. This was always a bit fiddly but worked reasonably well. It occurs to me that Fantamorph is probably now in a position to do this (import effects) even better.

I recall from other posts that you were once considering including a feature that allowed an avi to play in the background to a morph project. I don't know if you are still considering this, but wouldn't it be great if you could import a transparent avi as a layer of a layer morph ? Obviously, the number of frames and dimensions of the imported avi would need to match the morph.

Failing this, could a layer be created from an image sequence ?

Thanks again

fantam
Site Admin

Re: avi layer

Post by fantam »

We are still considering including more video features in the next version of FantaMorph or not, because in our plan there is a new product that is dedicated for video morphing.

ukzlocj

Post by ukzlocj »

Thanks for your response.

I was thinking that the imported avi layer (or image sequence) would be uneditable from within Fantamorph which would still give you leverage for a potential new product. Anyway, I look forward to hearing about the result of your considerations.

Best Regards

flogger123

Post by flogger123 »

Hoping to get this one implemented. Would be nice and handy.

Mike Shaw

Post by Mike Shaw »

Been waiting a long long time for that AVI-AVI (or MOV-MOV) morphing option !! :roll:

You may recall I asked the question way back during V3 !

V5 is an excellent product, make no mistake. But as a videographer ... to transform, for example, a man walking into a woman walking, or a passing car from one make to another ... or ...

Harry Potter, eat your heart out!

Keep up the good work!

Mike
Mike