vista and fantamorph?

Users can post any error messages or bugs that they find with the software for other users to discuss and provide a work around if any.

diane martin

vista and fantamorph?

Post by diane martin »

I get a fantamorph has stopped working message with 2 options -1-look for solutions on the web and close the program, or 2- close the program.
the event description is APPCRASH and there are no solutions as of yet, I just purchased this within a month and really enjoy it but I cant get it to work suddenly, any thoughts?

fantam
Site Admin

Re: vista and fantamorph?

Post by fantam »

Did the program work well on your Vista system before?
If yes, does the program crash on a particular project or on all projects? Please load a built-in sample project from File/Open Sample Project menu and make a tryout.
First of all, I suggest that you download the setup program from http://www.fantamorph.com/download/FantaMorphSetup.exe and reinstall the software to avoid any file/data missing.

diane martin

Re: vista and fantamorph?

Post by diane martin »

Thank you for your response. I am not able to open the program. I uninstalled and reintalled from your link, and get the message fantamorph has stopped working. Im sure we recently did a service pack update for the vista. Some other drivers had to updated to return several programs to function, Im just unable to fix fantamorph.
I cannot load a sample unfortunately because I cant get the fantamorph to work. Thank you