Product Key Question

Questions or topics about FantaMorph that don't fit into any specific category.
crazywolf

Product Key Question

Post by crazywolf »

My main hard drive on my computer failed. I got a new computer and luckily had my fantamorph program saved on another hard drive. I cannot find my product key however. If you could please send it to me again, I would greatly appreciate it. I have Fantamorph 4 I believe its the deluxe edition. Thank you for your time.
Samantha P.
A.K.A
~Crazywolf~

crazywolf

Re: Product Key Question

Post by crazywolf »

Here is the messages from when Fantamorph 4 come out and you responded to me saying you would donate the program.

by crazywolf on Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:37 pm

I too have not received my free upgrade. I have contacted support regarding this matter. I hope I receive it soon. I have enjoyed your program so much that I eagerly yet patiently awaited the arrival of 4.0 and have been looking forward to trying out all the new features, luckily enough I do have a lot of patience and can wait just a bit longer, Patience is a virtue best achieved patiently after all, I just hope I do not have to wait very much longer. I'm pregnant with my 3rd child and she is due in January and I was going to use Fanta morph to make a morph announcing her arrival and with the cool new features of 4.0 I'm sure it would be even more special and memorable. Thank you for your time.Samantha P.
A.K.A
~Crazywolf~
crazywolf

Private messageYIM Top
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply with quote by fantam on Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:05 pm

To crazywolf:
In fact, only the users who purchased version 3 in past 12 months can get the free upgrade.
However, we would like to donate a license to you again because you are really a morph enthusiast.
The upgrade info has been sent to your email box, please check it and enjoy it.
fantam
Site Admin

Private message Top
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit postReply with quote by crazywolf on Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:57 pm

Thank you ever so much! I received the email and I have already started downloading it and cannot wait to try it out. I do absolutely love your program. Bringing smiles to others makes me smile and I do that a lot with your program. I am always asked how I get my pictures to do that and I'm constantly referring people to your program and they always write me back and tell me its easy to use and really cool and thank me for sending them to you. I also get asked to check the morphs they make out and give any advice that might make it look better and such. Your a great company that created a great program that many people love and enjoy. Again Thank You! And now I'm off to check out all the cool new stuff I can do!Samantha P.
A.K.A
~Crazywolf~
crazywolf

Private messageYIM Top
Samantha P.
A.K.A
~Crazywolf~

fantam
Site Admin

Re: Product Key Question

Post by fantam »

We have sent you the free upgrade code for FantaMorph Deluxe v4 on July 25. Hope you have got it.