How to convert Morphs to Swf files

Questions or topics about FantaMorph that don't fit into any specific category.
babsdra

How to convert Morphs to Swf files

Post by babsdra »

Hi, new to this program; looks like a fun item; NEED help on the following [at this time]
my web site host will only allow Swf files for Flash items on site.
How do I make a Morph file into a Swf file?
Any help will make my day---but, I'm not into html edits & I don't see a 'code' within Morph that I could embed anyway.

babsdra
2/22/'09

fantam
Site Admin

Re: How to convert Morphs to Swf files

Post by fantam »

You can simply export a morph project to a swf file or html file with the 'code' you may need. Learn more about "How to Export".

babsdra

Post by babsdra »

:oops: I think that I may be brain dead here: just where does one find the 'code' to embed, I could not discover this anywhere on my page.
babsdra

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

For example, when you export a project named "Girl", choose "Web Page" as the export format, you will then get two resulting files, girl.swf and girl.html.
Open the girl.html with your web editing software, you will find the code you need to insert to your own web page. See below.

Code: Select all

<OBJECT CLASSID="CLSID:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000" CODEBASE="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#5,0,0,0" WIDTH="200" HEIGHT="164">
<PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="girl.swf">
<PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high>
<EMBED SRC="girl.swf" WIDTH="200" HEIGHT="164" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED>
</OBJECT>
Then, upload girl.swf and your own html file to your site.