Morph Pauses between sequences

Questions or topics about FantaMorph that don't fit into any specific category.
jackwatson05

Morph Pauses between sequences

Post by jackwatson05 »

I'm new to using FantaMorph, and I tried browsing the how to and help areas of the website, and also searching in the forums, however I haven't found an answer to my question. I am trying to morph between three images, so I have two sequences, the first has image a and b, the second has image b and c. I am assuming the pause which takes place between sequences is the result of having b twice, however I need to have a smooth transition between these images, and I plan on adding more sequences in the future. Does anyone know if there is a way to remove the double image or a setting to force the program to ignore it, thus removing the pause?

I don't think this just an error on my part, I think I need to have b twice in order to morph between the images because otherwise there are no points to work with when I want to go from b to c?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, let me know if this is clear or you need more information.

fantam
Site Admin

Re: Morph Pauses between sequences

Post by fantam »

Here is just a trick to resolve your problem so easily: on the Export window, tick the "Remove Duplicated Frame" option. :D

jackwatson05

Post by jackwatson05 »

I knew it had to be a silly error on my part. Thanks! Now I have another question for you if you don't mind. I know you can track the dots, using morph track. Would there be any way to export a movie that includes morph tracking?

fantam
Site Admin

Post by fantam »

Do you mean you want to export the morph track like this one we showed in the tutorial New Morphing Control Tool: Track Curve?

This feature in not opened for all users. I don't think people want to see these strange lines on the final morphs. :wink: